top of page
  • Writer's pictureDahlia Foundation

Mumbai: Six-year-old boy electrocuted by open wire in Mulund


In a tragic incident, a six-year-old boy lost his life after coming into contact with a live wire outside his house in Mulund area of Mumbai. The tragic episode occurred on Sunday afternoon, the officials said on Monday.


According to the local authorities, the electric wire in question belonged to the Maharashtra State Electricity Board (MSEB), and the young boy accidentally made contact with it. An Accidental Death Report (ADR) has been registered by the police and a probe has been launched in the incident, an official said on Monday.


The distressing incident unfolded in Jayshastri Nagar, Mulund Colony, on a seemingly normal Sunday afternoon. The young boy, identified as Arnav Nilesh Bhandari, was innocently playing with his pet cat inside his home. However, around 3:30 pm, his cat darted outside, and Arnav followed in pursuit.

1 view0 comments

Comments


bottom of page